Looking for a Coconut Grove Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Coconut Grove area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coconut Grove roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coconut Grove and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Coconut Grove. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Coconut Grove
Coconut Grove is the oldest continuously inhabited neighborhood of Miami in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The neighborhood is roughly bound by North Prospect Drive to the south, LeJeune Road to the west, South Dixie Highway (US 1) and Rickenbacker Causeway to the north, and Biscayne Bay to the east. It is south of the neighborhoods of Brickell and The Roads and east of Coral Gables. The neighborhood’s name has been sometimes spelled “Cocoanut Grove” but the definitive spelling “Coconut Grove” was established when the city was incorporated in 1919.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.