In Need of a Bay Harbor Islands Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bay Harbor Islands area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bay Harbor Islands roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bay Harbor Islands and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Bay Harbor Islands. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
More About Bay Harbor Islands
Bay Harbor Islands (“BHI”) is a town in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,628 at the 2010 census. It is separated from the mainland by Biscayne Bay, over which the land masses are connected via the Broad Causeway. On the mainland side, BHI is bordered by the city of North Miami, while to the east it borders the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. To the south lies the exclusive village of Indian Creek. BHI is about 20 minutes’ driving distance away from Miami International Airport, and it is situated between the larger cities of Aventura and Miami Beach.
BHI was founded by Shepard Broad on April 28, 1947. It consists of two islands: originally known as Broadview and Bay Harbor, now referred to as, respectively, the West and East Islands. The West Island features single family homes, while the East Island contains the business district, a K-8 school, and multi-family housing.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.