In Need of a Bal Harbour Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Bal Harbour area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bal Harbour roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bal Harbour and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Bal Harbour. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Bal Harbour
Bal Harbour is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,513 at the 2010 US Census, and the 2014 estimate is at 2,633.
Since the 1920s, the Detroit-based Miami Beach Heights Corporation – headed by industrialists Robert C. Graham, Walter O. Briggs, and Carl G. Fisher – owned 245 acres (0.99 km2) of undeveloped, partially swampy land that stretched from the bay to the Atlantic. Mr. Graham assumed the duties as the developer for Bal Harbour. In the 1930s, city planners Harland Bartholomew & Associates were called in to design the Village. The company made several plans and they were submitted to the Miami Beach Heights for review.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.