Looking for a Aventura Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Aventura area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Aventura roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Aventura and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Aventura. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
More About Aventura
Aventura is a planned, suburban city in northeastern Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The city name is from the Spanish word for “adventure”, and was named “Aventura” after one of the developers of the original group of condominiums in the area remarked to the others, “What an adventure this is going to be.” According to the U.S. Census estimates of 2010, the city had a population of 35,762. Aventura is 18 miles north of the city of Miami.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.