Looking for a Andover Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Andover area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Andover roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Andover and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Andover. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
More About Andover
Andover is a neighborhood in Miami Gardens, Florida, United States. The population was 8,489 at the 2000 census.
Transmitters for the television stations in Miami are located in Andover.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.